Sadie: MOM! Why do you have to take photos of my drool! It's so undignified and unladylike.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
5 comments:
Sadie, The PO'M is a drooler too; it just adds to your charm!
Awww...my Lucy was a drooler.
You're purrfect, Sadie! (Btw, I picked up the same 2020 Lemax Halloween pieces you did!)
Umm... if a treat is extra tasty, I've been known to drool too.
P.S. Thank you for your kind words about Boodie.
Our Angel Mr Buttons was the family drooler. Every treat time he would get the same cute little drop Sadie. You are such a sweetie
Post a Comment