Sadie: We didn't have any sunbeams for a week, so when I saw sunbeams near my dad's work computer, I had to enjoy them. Ringo thinks he's got the best spot on the heated bed, but I think the sunbeams are better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
8 comments:
Love a glowing sunbeam cat!
We're so glad you found a sunbeam. We're lucky, we've had some the past few days.
We have not had sunbeams for a long time! It's winter and all we seem to get is clouds and snow! Enjoy them when you got them! And desk sunbeams are the bestest! Have a wonderfully Happy Day!
If only you could move the heated bed closer to the beams to get the best of both worlds. :) XO
Face it, Sadie...you just like to be on the highest point in the room!
Gotta catch those sunbeams while you can!
I agree about the sunbeams.
That is fur-sure a special sunbeam. We hear that it is a kitty designated one so make sure to enjoy it to the fullest
Post a Comment