Thursday, January 14, 2021

Thrifty Thursday: Book and wind chime

 


I have two items this week, our friends at Melissa's Mochas, Mysteries, and Meows posted a fun list of cat-related Christmas movies. One of them was Hallmark's The Nine Lives Before Christmas. We were able to watch it on Hallmark and we both enjoyed it, especially the cat scenes.

The movie was based on a book, and I found the book at the thrift store last week. It's a nice former library copy and was just $2. I'm sure I'll enjoy reading this during the holidays.


I also found the most adorable cat wind chime for less than $6! I can't wait to hang this up in the spring.



8 comments:

The Rosie Bee said...

I love the wind chime! What a great find. :-)

Marvelous Marv said...

Oh Wow! I love reading books that have been made into movies! It's fun to see the differences! And we gotta say, that wind chime is cool! Have a marvellously Happy Day!

pilch92 said...

That was a good book. And I like the chimes.

Eastside Cats said...

Yep, I would have paid $10 for those chimes!

Summer said...

I reviewed that book in 2014! It was nice.

Amy J said...

What fun! And that book cover is beautiful.

Timmy Tomcat said...

How Fun! Great chime and I think we have seen that movie. Really nice

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

The book is wonderful too!

A Sadie while I work from home

 I could hardly believe my eyes a couple of weeks ago. Sadie came and sat on the futon behind me as I worked from home one day. She'd ne...