Do kitties get kinks in their neck? This sure looked uncomfortable, but Lucy seemed to like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
6 comments:
What a darling pose! I've wondered about how cats don't seem to ever get the kind of aches and pains we do when they pretzel themselves. Whatever it is they have that we don't, it should be bottled and sold - MOL!
The positions they get into can certainly make you wonder!
We think that you look purrfectly comfy Lucy! You should see some the the positions that us can get into! Have a marvellously happy day!
I dunno, Lucy looks comfy to me!
For kitties, quoting someone famous: comfy is as comfy does.
I say no but I get my neck in all kinds of positions!
Post a Comment