Sadie enjoys the heated bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
8 comments:
You are so lucky to have that heated bed. Watch out for Lucy!
Sadie, you look very happy. XO
You look positively blissful, Sadie.
I have a heated bed too, that I use sometimes for my arthritis aren't they the best? Most of the time we just demand blankets from the dryer though. Mmmm, blankets!
Cocoa
That looks SO cozy!
Heated beds are wonderful! Ours has been put away until next fall! We are now enjoying sun puddles! And the days are getting longer!
You are enjoying that heated bed!
Beautiful Miss Sadie!
Post a Comment