I bought the cats a catnip kicker toy that's shaped like a cactus. Ringo enjoyed giving it a good workout.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...



11 comments:
Looks like he is having fun.
I think Ringo has a new favorite kicker! That is a darling little cactus, too cute.
Get it, Ringo! Give it another bitey!
Must not be prickly! Give it a good kick Ringo!
Such a fun toy!
Good thing it doesn’t have any prickles!
I saw some cactus shaped scratching posts too. Be careful they don't scratch back !
That does look like a fun toy!
I bet it makes a great pillow once a cat exhausts himself being ferocious.
What fun! You scratch but it doesn't scratch back!
Ringo you sure showed that cactus who has the best claws!
Post a Comment