Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Early Halloween cat find

 We love Halloween, and especially Halloween with cats. A friend alerted me to some new Lemax brand cat figures at Michaels*. Lemax is a brand sold at many stores, and it's similar to Department 56.

To my disappointment, no stores within 100 miles stocked these figures. But a week later, this same friend sent me a photo--the local hardware store (Menards) had the same kitties! I rushed over there to buy some.

They are cats in Halloween costumes, and cost about half of the Michael's price. They are small (less than an inch tall) to fit into Halloween village scenes. I especially love the gargoyle kitty.



*Michael's also sells a cat village piece called Meow Mansion, but alas, no stores anywhere near us sell that either. The hardware store didn't stock this one, as I believe it's exclusive to Michael's. But we're mentioning in case anyone is lucky enough to see/find one.

10 comments:

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Those are stinkin cute. You should share them all set up

The Florida Furkids said...

Those are adorable!!

The Florida Furkids

Amy J said...

Tie for me between the gargoyle or the witch/wizard hat one being cuter. :-)

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

Those are CUTE!

Catscue said...

Those are pawsome, good find!

Eastside Cats said...

Aww, so cute!
We do love our housepanthers!
P.S.
Your kind thoughts for The PO'M meant a lot to me; thank you.

pilch92 said...

Very cool! I have a Halloween village too instead of a Christmas one. I will check Michael's next week when I go.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

I ordered from Michaels.com and got a pawsome deal! I got the Meow Mansion with a 40% off coupon (bringing it from $70 to $42), and this set of 5 is in the mail as we speak too. I try to buy the Lemax cat pieces every year.

Summer said...

Those are adorable!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Great find and we need to start thinking ahead too

Finally Friday from ridiculous Ringo

 I was on a work trip last week to Pennsylvania. It was a four day, three night whirlwind where I met tons of people and got many good conta...