Lucy rarely sleeps on the couch, but she surprised me by sleeping on a blanket there recently. When I saw her, her expression cracked me up. "You caught me, mom!?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
5 comments:
Lucy, any location inside the house is yours!
You are a cat; you own it all.
Aww, what a silly yet sweet expression! And yeah, what Eastside Cats said above- it's all fair game.
Well with that comfy blanket, I can see why she chose that spot. ~Ernie
Such a sweet little face. She reminds me of our angel, Prancie. XO
No need to feel guilty, Lucy!
Post a Comment