Friday, July 1, 2022

Lucy and the tree branch

 It's not really a tree branch--it's my leg! Lucy doesn't really sit on laps. She prefers to sit on your leg and grips it tightly. We joke that she's pretending we are trees and our legs are the branches.

It's not much of a stretch. She does enjoy being up high in the cat trees, and before she came inside she spent hours up in our backyard tree house. We do need to keep her nails trimmed regularly, because it can get pokey!

orange cat on leg

orange cat on leg


3 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Lucy, look at your face...you know when you sink your claws in!

Amy J said...

Virtual hugs, sweetie.

Kitties Blue said...

Such cute photos. Lucy looks as if she dares anybody to try to claim that leg other than her. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, angel Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Sawyer & Kizmet

A Sadie while I work from home

 I could hardly believe my eyes a couple of weeks ago. Sadie came and sat on the futon behind me as I worked from home one day. She'd ne...