Friday, January 6, 2023

Ringo and the rainbow ball

Every night, Ringo carries around toy and will caterwaul. It's rare that I actually see the toy in his mouth, but I caught him in mid-caterwaul with this photo.

black and white cat with ball in mouth

Update on Sadie: She needed some anti-nausea medication for a few days, as the high dose of thyroid meds upset her stomach and she wasn't eating much. She seems to have leveled out a little, and has gone two days without any Cerenia, so we're hoping she's feeling a little better. She gets re-checked on the 27th.

4 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Ringo, we've been there!
Continued purrs for Sadie.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Super cute photo! Continued purrs for sweet Sadie.

catladymac said...

Purrayers for Sadie - happy days to Ringo !

pilch92 said...

Great shot of Ringo. My Emmy used to do that. I am praying for Sadie. XO

Finally Friday from ridiculous Ringo

 I was on a work trip last week to Pennsylvania. It was a four day, three night whirlwind where I met tons of people and got many good conta...