Thursday, January 12, 2023

Thrifty Thursday: Pin and Christmas vinyl

 


I was delighted to fine two new-to-me cat pins in a thrift store recently. I really like the one that spells "cat."

two cat pins

I also received a belated Christmas gift from a coworker. She and I often talk about thrifting and she also loves going to antique stores. She found this Christmas 45 vinyl record and thought I would like it. Cats have been used forever to sell pretty much everything! There's no date on the album.

Christmas album with white kitten on the cover


4 comments:

Amy J said...

Adorable Xmas album!

Eastside Cats said...

I'll buy just about anything that has cats on it.

pilch92 said...

Cool pins and I love that record cover. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

I always love your finds!

Finally Friday from ridiculous Ringo

 I was on a work trip last week to Pennsylvania. It was a four day, three night whirlwind where I met tons of people and got many good conta...