Friday, April 28, 2023

Friday cuddles and all of the news here

 This is Ringo (left). Mom keeps taking photos of Lucy and I cuddling, squeeing all the while. I don't know why she keeps doing this. We've been cuddling for years.

two cats cuddling on a bed

We're doing mostly good here. Mom says that Sadie and I have "vet appointments" later today. I know what that means--they're going to mess with my behind! [Ringo has ongoing anal gland issues--Mom] Sadie has to get her blood checked for her thyroid. Mom is concerned that her levels still aren't right, since Sadie has been puking more often.

two cats cuddling on a bed

Mom and Dad went to a specialty pet store last week and Dad really, really, really wanted to adopt a kitten from a rescue group, but Mom said no. Dad was upset about this at first, but he eventually understood. Mom says caring for us kitties has gotten more expensive, and Dad may need knee surgery later this year, so it's just not a good time right now. Mom also says a kitten may stress out Sadie too. We don't want that! She's already a little crabby, but don't tell her I said that.

That's all of the news for now. Back to my nap!

3 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

It's cold and rainy today, so Da Boyz are snuggled up just like you two!
Wish I could climb into the middle and we could all have a nap.

pilch92 said...

I hope your vet visits go well. You make me squee too- very cute. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Sounds like very reasonable thinking to me.

I'm innocent, I swear!

 Lucy was in a playful mood last week, zooming around and messing up the hallway rug. However, when I'd come to take a photo, she'd ...