Thursday, June 15, 2023

Thrifty Thursday: More cat pins

 


I've found three new-to-me cat pins in recent weeks.


This one is neat and has "Liz Claiborne" written on the back. It was hard to photograph so please ignore the reflection.

golden pin of sleeping cat

I had the gold-colored pin on the left and found its "twin" on the right.

two vintage cat pins, one gold and one silver

And finally, this Christmas pin, another one that was difficult to photograph.

kitten in stocking Christmas pin


3 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Another nice haul!
I cannot figure out how to photograph shiny stuff either; am never happy with the results.

pilch92 said...

They are all beautiful. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

You find the cutest things!!!

I'm innocent, I swear!

 Lucy was in a playful mood last week, zooming around and messing up the hallway rug. However, when I'd come to take a photo, she'd ...