Tuesday, March 5, 2024

I'm trying to sleep, but. . .

 Mom keeps waking me up by taking photos!

sleeping black and white cat

close up of black and white cat

Mom wanted me to let you know that Sadie didn't feel too well last week. She had vomiting, diarrhea, and wasn't very interested in eating. Then she developed a URI and was sneezing a lot. She messaged her cat friend Connie, who suggested taking her off the Fancy Feast food. There have been a lot of complains about cats/dogs getting sick from Purina food.

We stopped both the FF and the raw she'd been eating and bought other brands, like Wellness and Tiki Cat (non seafood flavors). It worked! It took a few days, but she started improving. We're relieved. Oddly, neither Ringo nor Lucy have reacted to the food. Our mom did file a report with both the FDA and Purina.

4 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Oh noes!
Pawparazzi infringement!
Bad food!
Here's hoping every kitty feels better.

Amy J said...

So sorry to read this, glad Miss Sadie is feeling better.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

I'm so glad she's feeling better.

pilch92 said...

Thanks for the warning. I am glad Sadie is feeling better. XO

Finally Friday from ridiculous Ringo

 I was on a work trip last week to Pennsylvania. It was a four day, three night whirlwind where I met tons of people and got many good conta...