Thursday, April 4, 2024

Thrifty Thursday: Wand cat toy

 


This is Ringo. I told Mom that I wanted to host today's Thrifty Thursday. On Monday, Mom had a vacation day and in the afternoon, she went to something called a Goodwill Outlet in Milwaukee. You dig through bins and buy items by the pound.

Mom found a wand cat toy, and it's my new favorite! I carry it all around the house and deliver it to Dad's bathroom door.

I let Mom photograph it, but now it's mine again. I hope she goes there again because I'd love to have another cat toy like this. She says she will keep a lookout for me.

cat next to cat toy


5 comments:

Amy J said...

Congrats, Ringo!

Eastside Cats said...

Bargains to be found only if you are looking for them, Ringo.

catladymac said...

Good deal Ringo !

pilch92 said...

That was a nice find. :) XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

How wonderful that she found something for you there!

I'm innocent, I swear!

 Lucy was in a playful mood last week, zooming around and messing up the hallway rug. However, when I'd come to take a photo, she'd ...