Thursday, February 28, 2013

Whodunit (or The Missing Zipper Pull)


I have a mystery for you--can you guess the guilty party? I am replacing a zipper in my dad's jacket. I had removed the zipper pull and set it on my desk. Here is a photo of a similar zipper pull:

One night, I noticed it was on the floor in my craft room. I'd assumed Sadie had taken it down, since tends to steal items.

The next day, I saw "someone" grab the zipper pull and dash down the stairs! I could not believe my eyes. . and now the pull is missing. Whodunit? Did Sadie strike again, or perhaps one of the boys? YOU can play along and try to guess who it was! Here is the lineup of suspects:








Whodunit? I will reveal the shocking answer tomorrow!

7 comments:

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

That is a tough one! Perhaps Tucker?

Anonymous said...

Hmm, if you could not believe your eyes....I'm going to suggest Benny.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

I'm going to guess... 3! No, 1! No no, 2!! Wait... argh! I'm going to say none of the above, it was the daddy who doesnt want his pull replaced!

Roberta said...

They all look so innocent. I think it was a little mouse. :-)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

My guess it was not Sadie!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Please let it be #3.. :)

The Adventures of Scarlett and Melly said...

Hmm. I suspect Suspect #2!

Two kitties in a basket

 Check out this cuteness! Lucy and Ringo both squeezed into the old wicker bed. We've had this bed for many years; it was Benny's wh...