I love morning glories, and am sad that I recently had to cut back one dying plant. Here is one of the flowers (I had three varieties this year), Star of Yalta.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...

8 comments:
I have stray morning glories blooming in my garden, from the neighbour's back space. I love them, too, hope I have more next year.
How pretty! We miss morning glories--our great grandma always had them in her yard.
Oh wow! That is one amazing bloom!! What a star!!! It's beautiful!! Wow!!! Me and Charlie are dazzled by it's beauty!
Take care
x
So beautiful...such a vibrant colour!!!
I had morning glories last year and I was hoping that they might have seeded themselves for this year but unfortunately no.
Gorgeous! We can't grow them here in the desert...boo hoo!
Those are beautiful. I would love to have some in my yard!
That deep purple is very pretty. At our house we have several volunteer morning glories that are all a bright sky blue.
Think that's still my favorite variety of morning glory.
Post a Comment