Tucker was being adorable this weekend. We took this video of him rubbing on the kitchen chair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
10 comments:
Awwww lovely Tucker!! What a gorgeous clip of you!! Yay!! Enjoy your scritches!!
Hugs too to sweet Benny and Sadie! Take care
x
What a sweet boy!!!
Hello sweet Tucker! We must say you are looking very good in that video. (((HUGS)))
Tucker wanted to get his sent all over Dad's coat, too!
Tucker can be such a loverboy!
I just want to hug you, Tucker.
How cute are you? WTG Tucker!
He's saying: "This is MY jacket and I love you!"
Too sweet.
Aw, so cute! We do that too!!
Aww, such cute head-rubs.
Post a Comment