Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...



9 comments:
Nice! I got some sunbeam poses of the girls this weekend - but haven't had a chance to post them yet.
Tucker, you have some sweet sunbeam friends!
Sun puddles are wonderful, and you take advantage of them so nicely!
Awwww cos you're just adorable, lovely Tucker! Hugs too to sweet Sadie and Benny! Take care
x
Wish I was a sunbeam so I could hug you, too, Tucker.
Aw, we bet that feels so good!
Oh, that looks like a most excellent sunbeam, Tucker!
Sun-puddles are the absolute best! Looks like a little piece of heaven.
Your pal, Pip
Nice! And having all of those comfy blankets is wonderful, too!
Post a Comment