Also, we are thinking of our friend Judi at SASS today. She has had medical problems. We continue to purr for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...

11 comments:
Way to go, Benny, great action video!
We, too, are purring and purraying hard for Judi.
I wish I had that button,I would gladly post it for her.
Nice catch!
Yay!! Benny you got the mousie! Well done you!!
Love and hugs to mum Judi-bug! Take care
x
Nice work, Benny! Our paws are crossed tight for Miss Judi!
Your pal, Pip
Good catch Benny. Kirby loves to play catch, too!
*CHOMP*!!!
Our thoughts and prayers are with Miss Judi too!
Your tail said it all, Benny. Glad Mommy and Daddy let you catch that toy. Get well soon, Miss Judi.
That was fun to watch, Benny!
Loved the thrashing tail! Those were good smacks!
Post a Comment