Jim took this photo one night after I'd gone to bed. He could hardly believe it--Tucker just planted his face into the couch's arm and went to sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
7 comments:
Awwwww Tucker! You are too cute! Take care
x
So adorable....Katie's very particular about how and where she sleeps. Waffles Too on the other hand... HA!
: ) GG
It must be comfortable!
LOL@Tucker. glad you got photographic evidence of it.
You must have been so tired Tucker.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Too funny...he must have been attacked by a very strong nap!
Tucker, you must have been so tuckered out that your head just went bonk. I do that sometimes, too, but I don't look as cute as you.
Post a Comment