Sometimes, Tucker has odd sleeping habits. He was on the couch, with his backside facing me and his head facing Jim. Soon he was using Jim's hand as a head rest. Somehow, Jim carefully took a photo of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
6 comments:
Awwwww it's good to have a ready pillow to hand!! LOL!! Take care
x
That just melts my heart. :-)
I love it when the boys do that with me...until I need my hand back. LOL.
I love that! :) Austin likes to rest his head in my hand too! It's a real sign of trust … along with the tummy rub! xx
It must have been comfy!
What a great pillow.
What a purrfect head rest, Tucker. Hope Daddy let you sleep there until you woke up.
Post a Comment