A co-worker I've known for years will sometimes gift me cat things. He recently gave me a really neat ice cube tray:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
12 comments:
Ahh, refreshing.
So, do the ice cubes really look like cats before they start melting down?
Oooooh, I think I need tell Mama about this! Me-Ommmmm
To answer Amy's comment--they sort of look like cats with really fat butts once they start melting. Hee.
THat is a fun ice cat tray!
I so want to come to your house for drinks now :) (like I would have refused before.. lol)
Now they just need to make a mouse-shaped ice cube tray for kitties!
That's so amazingly cool!!! Yay! take care
x
How fun is that? That's VERY fun, for sure!
Purrs,
Nissy
There's nothing like see cool kitties in a drink.
How cool is that??!?
Lovely! But I bet mommy wouldn't like mouse ice cubes! Mommies! Can't live without 'em! But sometimes they are strange.
QUINN
Great idea!
Post a Comment