Normally, Benny is our hand-holding kitty, but recently Tucker was too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
6 comments:
We certainly can understand why Tucker would want to hold paws/hands with his humans right now. :-)
Tucker wants to hold on tight to your hand so he doesn't ever get out that door again!
I just love it when kitties want to hold our hands. Tiny did that today and it felt so good. Look at Tucker's sweet, contented face.
Don't let go, Tucker!
I can tell how totally happy Tucker is to be home!
I love it when Jack lets me hold his hand..
Post a Comment