They love you back, Tucker. (He's now gained 9 1/2 ounces!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
14 comments:
Tucker looks great, definitely blissed out. :-)
Sun beams are much nicer enjoying them inside, right Tucker? Looking good, dood!
Woo! It's fun(ny) to be excited about weight gain, but I am so glad he's packing on some oz's. :)
Oh, sweet Tucker! *sigh*
So happy to see you at home with your lovely family!
Wow! you really caught photos of totally PURE (?purr) relaxation.
stories of my rescued kitties
http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com
Debby in Arizona
Tucker sure looks very comfy in the basket in the sun !
XOXO
Tucker looks SO content! :-)
Beautiful Tucker!! Awwww it really is wonderful to see you home!! Take care
x
Congrats on your weight gain! You can't beat a nice sunbeam.
Tucker looks so content and happy with those warm sunbeams. I wish I could be that happy when I gain weight. It looks good on you, Tucker.
That sun looks good, Tucker.
Look at that happy kitty!
He looks so content. It must bring tears to your eyes and joy to your heart to have him home safe and sound!
Congratulations on the weight gain :) how much more till it is all back?
Post a Comment