Tucker rests on my foot while I'm on the porch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...

13 comments:
Human body parts make good pillows, don't they? :-)
Me too like to sleep on my mom-person´s foot :)
Happy Monday !
Tucker, that sure looks like a great place to have a nice nap. Hope all of you have a great day.
Such a happy boy!
Always wants to be close!
Awwww you have the bestest pillow there, sweet Tucker! Take care
x
Great way to keep your mom close by.
That is a good way to keep your human still, Tucker!
I like Mommy's hands!
That's a great place to nap, Tucker. Mommy has a nice foot.
He looks very comfy.
Tucker looks so comfy.
He has claimed his human ♥
what a sweetheart!
Post a Comment