Check out the colorful 1980s Garfield sheet and pillowcases I found at a local thrift store recently. I've loved Garfield since I was a child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
10 comments:
Aw, they're cute.
Our human says she wants to go bargain shopping with you; you have a knack for finding terrific things!
inquiring minds want to know what you are going to do with them
Nice!
(and yes, agree with Tails from the Foster Kittens)
:-)
My human grew up with Kliban Cat sheets!
Awesome find.
You find the best stuff!
What an awesome find! Who knew any of those were still around? So cool! Purrs...
Just fantastic! I have loved Garfield for furever!
A lucky find. Good you did not hesitate to buy them.
How fun! Thrift Shops are are treasure hunts for grown-ups.
Post a Comment