I love thrift-store shopping! I recently found these 1980s Garfield stocking holders at a thrift store for .80 each. I love them and put them to use already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...


9 comments:
Only $.80?! Those were a major steal! I love them.
Those are cute - and what a deal!
hey, those look familiar
Those are so cute...and quite the find.
Too, too cute!
Love the paw stockings, too. They are the purrfect match for the Garfield stocking holders.
Those are so adorable!! :)
What a great find! I love the stockings too.
I LOVE Garfield and those are just great!
Post a Comment