It just wouldn't be Christmas for me without sharing this video again. It's one of my Tucker favorites, when I caught him trying to open a Christmas gift on Christmas Eve, 2010. I sure miss that raspy meow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
6 comments:
OMC! What a precious video!
I want what's in there mom!! :)
My father once bought me a catnip mat.. wrapped it in a gift bag and brought it up to my sister's house for our gift exchange.. well her cat thought it was for her and had her way with the bag.. my father found it and bought it to me half chewed.. I'll never forget that sight, and wish I had a camera so I could have captured it for posterity.
:)
So cute! If we had presents under the tree here, Binga would be trying to break into all of them - and she would not have been anywhere near as innocent looking!
Miss you sweet boy. So glad Mommy has videos and pictures of you so we can still see you.
Hey, we kittehs luff opening presents too.
Post a Comment