Ringo just doesn't understand how to drink water. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
11 comments:
This is so funny. The head bob !! Wonder how he came up with that?
Awww , so cute <3
I never saw a cat lick water out of a glass before. He will figure it out--maybe!
Adorable Ringo! Our tuxie sister Tessa doesn't quite get the water glass drinking thing either. She dips her paw and licks it dry, over and over and over and over again. She says it's a smart tuxie thing to do.
He's a strange one, that's for sure!
What a fruitcake! Mommy laughed her head off.
That is so funny!
That is too cute :) I see he has a Beatles glass too :)
surprised he didn't knock it over
Too funny! That's an interesting way to drink. Sasha sticks his chin in the water and licks it but he doesn't do the head bob. Saku and Sami have a tendency to dip their paw in my glass and lick the water off.
Mommy says that's the way I eat.
Post a Comment