He posed on the couch recently, looking so grown up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...


11 comments:
Ringo, you really are going up and becoming such a handsome boy. You all have a great day.
he is becoming ridiculously photogenic!
Happy "9 month day"! I couldn't think of anything better!
Ringo looks almost as grown up as me! I'll be a year old in 9 days!
almost a full grown man-cat
more...a little more...almost full-sized!
Oh, Ringo, you are turning into such a handsome mancat!
He's growing into a handsome mancat.
Ringo, you are growing into quite the handsome mancat!
What a handsome mankitten :)
love how pilch called him a "mankitten" adorable and adorable photos
Post a Comment