Ringo found a sunbeam on one of the back steps, but he wasn't sure if he should lounge in it, or play. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
6 comments:
Silly youngster - doesn't appreciate a good lounging spot?
I may be young at just a year old, but I choose lounging in sunbeams - and playing everywhere else!
no reason he can't do both.
That's a tough one Ringo. We lubs the sunshine too so we don'ts know which we'd choose!
Sasha, Sami, & Saku
Yep, looks like that's the best step to lounge on, Ringo!
such a little flirt! Adorable!
Post a Comment