Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thrifty Thursday: Omnigrid mat

I found this Omnigrid mat for $3.49. I hadn't known about them before, but they are a nifty little thing. Half of it is an ironing pad (right side), and the other half is a grid/cutting board.

It is very sturdy and heavy. And bonus, it folds up for storage!

I've already used it a couple of times, and it works great! I couldn't find the exact size online, but a slightly smaller one sells for $25 on Amazon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so for the non-crafty...is this for quilting projects? Or?

pilch92 said...

Good find! Please visit us for our giveaway- its open thru Saturday.

Saku said...

I'm with Amy, I have to assume it is used for various crafts?

Good find based on the price...even if Im not sure what it is for. ;)

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

now that is a good find!

xena said...

The collection of Cat Kaomoji is genuinely delightful and useful for anyone who enjoys cute text expressions. Everything feels convenient to access, while the different faces provide creative ways to make messages, profiles, comments, and posts more expressive.

Lucy and some friends