Loving, patient Benny puts up with another Ringo grooming session. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
8 comments:
wow - that's a full contact sport :)
Allie: Faraday better not get any ideas....
I absolutely love this, lol!
Benny is thinking, "I can't be THAT dirty!"
and now he doesn't have to do it himself ;)
awwwwww =)
Very sweet boys :)
That looks like our house. The one year old will hold down the 16 year old to clean him top to bottom. Unless he has other things to do and the younger gets the PAW of DOOM
Post a Comment