I could get only one photo, but I thought that Benny and Ringo looked almost like twins in my lap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...

8 comments:
imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
well except for imitation vanilla.. that stuff is just gross
Ringo looks like he is bigger than Benny!
I bet Ringo is bigger than Benny now? Who weighs the most now? Inquiring minds want to know!
Note: Benny is a little over 11 pounds, and Ringo is a little more than 9. Sadie is the smallest at 8 pounds.
Very cute.
Luv ya'
Dezi and Lexi
They do look like twins- very sweet. :)
Two headed kitty!
You looks like siames twins :)
Post a Comment