A tradition--I present this year's Easter lamb cake. It is stored in the freezer for safekeeping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
9 comments:
Just beautiful! I think you have it perfected
You did a good job!
I love the use of the peeps!
Wow, that is quite a cake. Great for Easter. Have a great day.
So pretty! A shame to have to cut into it. But we're sure it is delicious!
We hope it tastes as good as it looks. Good job!
That came out great! I used to make a butter lamb, but no one ever wanted to cut it so now I don't.
No frosting thieves for you!
you are so talented! I LOVE it! It is too cute to eat, plus, my Sheltie wants to "herd" it :)
catchatwithcarenandcody
Post a Comment