Look how Ringo is sitting nicely next to the basket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
We've been battling soft stools since we adopted Jules, not uncommon with kittens. We dropped off a stool sample at the vet's right...
-
I'm happy to report that Jules has been doing better since our vet visit. He's eating again without vomiting and overall seems perk...
9 comments:
Girlcats rule! Minchie loves orange ladycats so you are most welcome to join him on his little blankie, Lucy.
"Ringo and Lucy, sitting in a tree!..."
Oh, we LOVE this! We hope this friendship deepens and lasts forever!
mooom.. can I haz my own basket!!??
I agree... Ringo needs his own basket!
How nice of Ringo to let Lucy have the basket.
You are a gentleman Ringo! :) Lucky Lucy...she gets the basket of cozy clothes.
Sasha, Sami, & Saku
They are in the same pose!
That laundry basket is a popular spot.
Post a Comment