Thursday, December 21, 2017

"Gifty" Thursday

Instead of a thrift store find, I wanted to share some thoughtful gifts given to us recently.

About a year ago, we had to find a new pet sitter. Our friend had taken care of the cats for a number of years, but she had moved further away, and it wasn't going to work anymore.

As most of you know, finding a new sitter you trust is difficult and stressful. But, we've used her several times now and it's working well.

Last week, she texted Jim and asked if she could drop off a gift. I thought it would maybe be cookies or something simple, but I was utterly shocked when I opened the box to find these:

Three of the four cats match ours, and on top of it, they design is "vintage" and not currently available! What a thoughtful gift!

A co-worker gave me this Christmas kitty pin:

We are certainly blessed.

5 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

What an imaginative gift from your cat sitter!
And you know I love your pin...

Amy J said...

The earmuffs on kitten pin is adorable.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Wow, what a lovely gift from your cat sitter! I love the pin too.

pilch92 said...

Those are great gifts.

Olka said...

You got really purrfect gifts!

I'm innocent, I swear!

 Lucy was in a playful mood last week, zooming around and messing up the hallway rug. However, when I'd come to take a photo, she'd ...