Thursday, November 15, 2018

Not-so-thrify Thursday: Fleece jacket

Many years ago, the Chesapeake & Ohio Railroad used a tabby kitten in their advertising. The kitten's name was Chessie, and they used her for decades. (Over time, she had a mate and two kittens.)

Of course, the kitten has always caught my eye. I have a t-shirt. a night shirt, and playing cards. But when I saw this fleece jacket on clearance at a train show, I had to have it!
Update: I purchased this at Daylight Sales. I found a link to the jacket in their store.

My phone didn't want to capture the hot pink color of the jacket. The first photo is more true to color.



8 comments:

Amy J said...

Lovely. Wish I would have saved some of the calendar art for Chessie my dad had years ago.

Catscue Cat Mom said...

That is a lovely jacket - good find!

Eastside Cats said...

WANT! The hot pink is my favorite color, and Chessie too...guess I'd better start combing the internet...

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

I like this find of yours very much Rene!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

I love it! So adorable, and one of my favorite colors.

pilch92 said...

That is so cute :)

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

What an awesome jacket!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

this makes me happy

Two kitties in a basket

 Check out this cuteness! Lucy and Ringo both squeezed into the old wicker bed. We've had this bed for many years; it was Benny's wh...