Friday, March 1, 2019

A look back at baby Sadie

I was looking through some old photos and saw a bunch of baby Sadie. Gosh, she was a cute kitten. I thought I'd share a few photos from that time.

Benny meeting Sadie in October 2008. I love the look of surprise on her face.

For the first week or two that we had her, she liked being carried in pockets. I had given her a bath to remove fleas and had put her in my shorts pocket (September 2008).

Hey, look, there's a camera!

A photo I don't remember taking, likely October 2008. Note the chicken baby food on her face.

A favorite of her in November 2008 with my late Grandma.

9 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Sadie was such a wee little kitten!

Greg_1948 in_WA said...

Very cute and VERY small!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

What a sweet little baby!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Ridiculously adorable!!!

pilch92 said...

Squee! Sadie was so adorable and she is beautiful now. XO

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

OMC, I didn't realize she came to live with you when she was so little!

Roberta said...

Kittens sure grow up quickly. Lady Sadie was a cutie that grew into a beauty.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

OMC! Our heads exploded with the cuteness of baby Sadie! Just too, too cute!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

that first photo slays me

A Sadie while I work from home

 I could hardly believe my eyes a couple of weeks ago. Sadie came and sat on the futon behind me as I worked from home one day. She'd ne...