TWO cats sit, side by side, near the heat register. Usually it's just Benny there but Sadie joined him (the temperature at the time was -6.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
12 comments:
I didn't realize Sadie got along so well with Benny....looks like you'd have room for at least one more cat at the heat register, though. :-)
How sweet Sadie and Benny sharing the heat register!
Gotta keep those kitty butts warm!
Have you tried hypoallergenic earrings? They made all the difference for me! I have a co-worker who is a jewelry hobbyist, and when I find earrings at a thrift shop, she switches the wires for hypoallergenic ones for me. Just an idea.
That is sweet of them to share the heat.
They must be desperate to get warm! They found the right spot it looks like!
Wow! You had it colder than us, we got to -1.
That's how I spend most of my winter too! But my cats want no part of it!
Smart kitties!
I'd totally share the heater with Binga if it was -6 degrees!
So adorable to see Sadie and Benny sharing the warmth together.
Yep, that is way too cold for anyone.
Sadie looks very concerned..
Post a Comment