. . and my lap is once again full (and my heart is happy).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
8 comments:
Yay! The one nice thing about the cool evenings and early sunsets this time of year.
How nice to be considered a good bed!
What a sweetie! Yay, snuggle-season is back.
So precious. I'm eating up my snuggle time with Mudpie too now that it's finally chilly.
That is sweet :)
Same cold here now. Cats rotating shifts on my lap.
Aww, you all look so comfy!
Yeah, finally cool weather!
I love these evenings with cats warming my laps! It's so precious time for us <3
Post a Comment