Lucy lounging on the microwave after I'd made some vegetables.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
9 comments:
Lucy, that sure does look like great spot to be after it's use.
Lucy, were you offered any vegetables to sample? It's only right that you are given the opportunity!
Looks purrfect!
The Florida Furkids
Such a good little helper.
Lucy looks like she is content up there with no plans on moving!
Looks like a good spot to me!
That spot is just perfect for you!
We dig warm spots near food too, Lucy!
I'm sensing a theme here.. cats like warms
Post a Comment