There's plenty of room for a few others to squish in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...


8 comments:
Here I come, kitties...got a shoehorn?
Lucy and Ringo, you both are just too funny. It looks like a comfy day for you both. Thanks for sharing the sweet photos. Have a great rest of your day.
World of Animals at Bensalem
Looks like there is a lovely corsage in there with you ! Purrs !
You look SOOOO cozy!!!
I would love to , but I am too big. :)
You guys are having a party in there!
Nah. Looks like you two got it!
That looks like fun!
Thank you for your kind words about Allie. We miss her so much.
The Florida Furkids and Mom Sharon
Post a Comment