Lucy sits in the middle of a plastic bag. Sadie and Ringo have done this too. Who needs beds when you have bags?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
7 comments:
Hoohoohaahaa...
Da Boyz do this at every opportunity too!
I bet a blankie would be more comfortable. XO
We LOVE plastic bags! Mom has to put any that she gets awat right away...Have a marvellously Happy Day!
I've never been much of a bag kitty... but whatever makes you happy!
Well, I'm glad our kitties are not alone in the 'Plastic Bag as beds' society!
There is nothing like a bag, of any sort, to find and sit or lay on. Yes, Kitty life is good
I think you could find something a lot warmer and cozier...just sayin'!
Post a Comment