Ringo: I don't get it. She thinks I'm so cute, but I'm just trying to take a nap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
7 comments:
Yep, very cute, Ringo!
Ringo! If you lived at our house, our human would keep taking pictures of you being cute in the laundry! You are awesome and we hope you all have an awesome day!
I am glad your mom takes photos so we can see your adorable face. XO
She can't resist...you're adorable!
Well, she’s right, you know. You are cute.
Maybe she figures if she takes enough photos of you, you'll let her have her laundry back.
Ringo that is the bane of we cute kitties. Click, Click, Click, Flash, Flash, Flash. Its endless
Post a Comment