Thursday, March 16, 2023

Thrifty Thursday: Four cat pins

 


I was delighted to find four new-to-me cat pins in the past 10 days or so. In one visit, I found three at one time! To anyone who is wondering, yes, I do wear them. I wear one pretty much any day I go to the office (3 days per week). It's fun and often a good conversation piece.

I debated for a while if the guy was a cat, but given the long whiskers and tail, I said yes he's a cat.

gold tone cat pin

three cat pins, two gold tone and one black

Look at this trifecta! I adore the big pin; each cat has tiny green rhinestone eyes.


5 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

These are excellent!
Nice.

Amy J said...

The line up of cats on the shelf is very cute.

pilch92 said...

Those are all great finds.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

They are all SO cute!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

You find all the good cat stuff!

A Sadie while I work from home

 I could hardly believe my eyes a couple of weeks ago. Sadie came and sat on the futon behind me as I worked from home one day. She'd ne...