Thursday, March 9, 2023

Thrifty Thursday: Fun kitty items

 

Thrifty Thursday logo

I haven't posted any new items in a while. First, I found this fun St. Patty's cat shirt.

green t-shirt with cat face

I also found a solar-powered cat lawn ornament. It needed a little TLC. These are before:

cat lawn ornament

cat lawn ornament, side view

After some paint and a new rechargeable battery, here's the after photos.

repainted cat lawn ornament




repainted cat lawn ornament, side view

repainted cat lawn ornament, lit green

7 comments:

Amy J said...

Nice work!

Eastside Cats said...

Love, love, LOVE that t-shirt!
And any lawn ornament that doesn't cost an arm and a leg is A-OK in my book.

pilch92 said...

Great finds. I have that outdoor cat. My sister got it for me for my birthday a few years ago. I keep it on the enclosed porch though, so it won't weather. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Feline finds are always such fun!

catladymac said...

Really fun finds !

The Island Cats said...

Very cool kitty finds!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

Oh, my gosh! I LOVE that cat lawn ornament! Not that our condo complex would let us display it ...

I'm innocent, I swear!

 Lucy was in a playful mood last week, zooming around and messing up the hallway rug. However, when I'd come to take a photo, she'd ...