Thursday, December 28, 2023

Thrifty Thursday: Pins and 1980s CD

 


Today I have a few things to share. First is this CD. In the 1980s there was a "girl group" I really liked, but like many groups, they released a couple of albums and disappeared. I was thrilled to find one of their CDs. I've never seen any of their music on CD before. And even better, this group recently reunited and put out a new album!

Girls Next Door CD

Enjoy the 1980s-ness of this photo!

I also found two new cat pins. I'm in love with the rhinestone one. I don't think it's very old but I love its vintage look.

two cat brooches


2 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Little gifts from the resale gods for you!

pilch92 said...

Very cute pins. I have not heard of that band. Glad you found their cd.XO

I'm innocent, I swear!

 Lucy was in a playful mood last week, zooming around and messing up the hallway rug. However, when I'd come to take a photo, she'd ...