Sadie stretches out her paw while inside the cat bed. Unlike Tucker, who fills up the bed completely, Sadie has plenty of extra room. Did that stretch feel good, baby girl?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...


7 comments:
Awwww lovely Sadie!! You are just adorable!!! We love the paw stretch! Yay!
Hugs too to sweet Tucker and Benny! take care
x
Ooh, another kitty who loves to hang her paws over!
Sadie, you are so sweet!
Sadie, that bed looks very comfy!
You have such a dainty paw, Sadie. I would kiss it.
Such a lady you are, Sadie!
Sadie looks very comfy!
Sadie is so petite! I love that delicate little paw, extended ever so gracefully.
Post a Comment